Home Remedies for Dengue Fever
What Is Dengue Fever?
Dengue fever is a dangerous disease. This disease caused by infections that are transmitted to individuals by mosquitoes. Dengue fever as a rule causes fever (high, around 104 F-105 F), skin rash, and Body pains and frequently extreme muscle and joint agonies. The mosquito becomes infected when it chomps a man with dengue infection in their blood. It can’t be spread specifically starting with one individual then onto the next individual.
Causes of Dengue Fever
Dengue fever is caused by any of four sorts of dengue infections spread by mosquitoes that burgeon in and close human lodgings. At the point when a mosquito nibbles a man tainted with a dengue infection, the infection enters the mosquito. At the point when the tainted mosquito at that point chomps someone else, the infection enters that individual’s circulation system. The infections are transmitted from Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus mosquitoes to people in a viral life cycle that requires the two people and these mosquitoes. There is no human-to-human dengue fever transmission. Once a mosquito is tainted, it stays contaminated for its life expectancy. A human can taint mosquitoes when the human has a high number of infections in the blood (just before side effects create). The infections have a place with the Flaviviridae family and have a RNA strand as its hereditary cosmetics. Virologists term them dengue infection composes 1-4 (DENV 1-4). Every one of the four serotypes are firmly related. Be that as it may, there are sufficient antigenic contrasts between them that if a man ends up invulnerable to one serotype, the individual can at present be tainted by the other three serotypes.
Symptoms of Dengue Fever
- Joint and Back Pain
- Skin rash
- Heavy Bleeding
- Pain behind the eyes
- High Fever
- Blood Pressure
- Abdominal Pain
Prevention of Dengue Fever
- Door and window screens :- To stop dengue mosquitoes keep your windows shut so that they want bite you and chomp you.
- Clothing :- Decrease the measure of skin uncovered by wearing long jeans, full sleeved shirts, and socks, tucking trouser legs into shoes or socks, and wearing a cap.
- Mosquito Nets :- Nets treated with bug spray are more compelling, generally the mosquito can chomp through the net if the individual is remaining beside it. The bug spray will slaughter mosquitoes and different creepy crawlies, and it will repulse bugs from going into the room.
- Mosquito repellents :- Utilize an anti-agents with something like 10 percent convergence of diethyltoluamide (DEET), or a higher focus for longer lengths of frontage. Avoid using DEET on youthful kids.
- Stagnant water :- Stagnant water is like still or stand water which generally attracts the bacteria or mosquitoes due to dengue virus spread. We need to stop using these kind of things in which water can be stored in open. Need to use clean sources like clean water supply, air tight containers.
Home Remedies for Dengue Fever
There are so many remedies which we can use at home to cure the dengue like diseases. In case of dengue if we not cure it on immediate basis then must be prescribed by a professional doctor to prevent from dengue. We have some Health Tips which are really effective to cure.
- Papaya leaves : Get some of the papaya leaves extract from tree and crush them into a liquid form. Give it to the dengue patient 2 or 3 times a day so that it’ll increase the immune strength. Need to take minimum of a cup, you can have it with honey for the taste.
- Goat Milk : Got milk is very useful to cure the dengue fever cause in dengue fever blood platelets decreases due to deficiency of selenium. Got milk is enriched of selenium which help to increase blood platelets in human body , We should take 1-2 time a cup of got milk daily.
- Water : Drink a lot of liquid on daily basis to improve the immune strength. Dengue diseased patient must have the 5-7 litre of water daily so that it’ll help to eliminate excess of toxin, Also it helps in keep the body hydrated cause the dengue disease break the body to dehydration.
- Giloy Juice : Giloy leaves or tree generally found in the upper region or in cold region. It is very helpful to increase in immune strength cause it have the antioxidant properties in it’s extract. It also helps in increasing the blood platelet count in body which automatically defends the disease. Patient should have it twice a day to heal quick.
- Neem Leaves : Generally any virus directly attacks on the blood cell count or the immune strength to bring the person down. And we all know neem leaves extract helps in both thing to improve the body stage. It helps in increase the blood cell count which help to decrease the virus of dengue in body.Drink the leaves extract with honey or in shape of tea so that it’s warm contant help in building the immune system.
- Kiwi Juice : Kiwi fruit is itself enriched in vitamin and potassium which helps to increase in both way to boosting the immune strength and also in increasing the blood platelets count in body. Kiwi juice is very helpful patient must have it 2-3 times a day to have all the nutrients which decreases after the attack of dengue disease.
- Coriander Leaves : Coriander leaves have the medical properties of increasing the immune strength of body. It’s a natural remedy which help to remove the dengue bacteria from the body cause it flow through the body veins and muscles. It may the best home remedy to fight against the dengue.